Using opportunities – assessing risks – structuring contracts
With an interdisciplinary team of public auditors, tax consultants, lawyers and management consultants we support and advise you with the individual steps of a corporate acquisition.
For a successful transaction risk analyses and company valuations for the determination of the purchase price are just as necessary as the correct legal structuring of the contract of sale and purchase.
Our range of services includes:
- Initiation of a corporate acquisition (letter of intent)
- Legal due diligence
- Drafting of contracts of sale and purchase
- Support at negotiations and the execution of the contract of sale and purchase
- If necessary, required restructuring and the clarification of issues relating to labour law
- Support with the post-closing process
- Joint venture agreements